Warranty returns and other important information
Our Warranty gives comprehensive information in regards to our terms and conditions of sale.
Please Note: To qualify for a return you must have followed the delivery procedure detailed on our Delivery Information Page
7 Day Damaged on Arrival (DOA) Guarantee
If your item arrives damaged or is not working, please follow the warranty process and contact our Support Centre for RMA authorisation within 7 days of the order being received. The item will be replaced with a new product free of charge (we will reimburse you the return shipping cost), or you can choose to receive a full refund. Enjoy total peace of mind: every single purchase is 100% risk-free each time you shop at Bedplaza.co.uk.
- Customers must first send a clear photo or video of the damaged or defective product and the shipping packaging before we can consider issuing RMA authorisation. Please use good lighting, and a close to medium distance, so we can identify and verify the issue(s). Attachment size must be under 5MB for the Support Centre, please send larger attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customers need to pay the return shipping fee first. After bedplaza.co.uk has received the returned product and confirmed the product is faulty, the return shipping cost will be refunded based on a valid return receipt up to a maximum amount of 30 GBP. For example, if the return shipping fee is 30 GPB, bedplaza.co.uk will refund the same amount of 30 GPB to the customer. However, if the return shipping is 55 GPB, bedplaza.co.uk will refund the maximum amount, which is 30 GPB. If our technical team determine the item is not DOA, bedplaza.co.uk will not compensate the return shipping fee. Refund requests for a return shipping fee without a valid RMA return receipt slip will not be accepted.
- For overweight (2kg or above) or over-size products (i.e. the sum of the length, width and height of the package size exceeds 90cm), we will only compensate the return shipping fee up to a maximum of GPB 50.
- Product returns must be via one of bedplaza.co.uk approved shipping methods; our Support Centre can provide you with further details.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
For most items, in the unlikely situation that your product is faulty, you can send it back to us for a refund or item exchange within 30 days of receiving it. Return shipping reimbursement is not available for this.
One Year Repair Warranty
Unless otherwise noted on the products page, the default product warranty period is one year starting from the date of purchase, during which you are eligible for free repair. Any free repair needs to be confirmed with the manufacturer via Customer Service. Customers must pay the shipping fees for returning the item to bedplaza.co.uk, while we will cover the shipping fees to send the repaired item back to the customer. If the buyer has damaged/misused the item(s), it will not be eligible for free repair.
Warranty Exemptions and Notes
- Natural product degradation through wear and tear, along with breakage/damage during use, is solely the customer’s responsibility and is not covered by our warranties.
- If the customer has damaged/misused the item(s), the product’s warranty is immediately rendered void. No compensation is available in such cases. However, customers are welcome to contact us to purchase a replacement or spare parts (if applicable). We will charge the original value of the components and a shipping fee to dispatch them.
The customer voids the warranty if they:
– misuse the item or use the item not attended for the purpose
– attempt to fix the product and or dismantle the product
– Modify, remove, customise, or swap parts of the product
– Use the device in a way that it is not originally intended for
– Continue to use the item once a fault occurs and causes more damage
- All returns must first be authorised by Bedplaza Support Team prior to return. Please kindly refer to the following steps in” How to a request warranty” below. For incomplete warranty requests, Bedplaza reserves the right to refuse any compensation. If the customer has returned the package without prior authorisation (RMA form), sends to the wrong address, returns an incorrect item, or submits an empty package, then again Bedplaza reserves the right to refuse any compensation.
- All returns will be inspected by our technical team upon arrival. If the returned item cannot be repaired, Bedplaza will offer an alternative solution.
- The shipping fee for returning the product back to us will be paid by the customer and is non-refundable except for in 7-day DOA situations.
- During the return shipping, the customer is responsible for any and all customs charges, excise duties or tariffs during the items return to UK. In these cases, we will deduct the customs fees from your authorised refund amount.
- Bedplaza will by default resend the item to the customer via Flat Rate Shipping. If the customer wants to utilise a faster shipping method, the relevant shipping fee is applicable.
How to request warranty (return, repair and refund)
Only faulty items can be returned under warranty.
If your item has an issue, please first submit a ticket to our Support Centre
Please carefully follow our warranty process to minimise any delays:
- Describe the problem with your item in detail: What happened? When? How? Please also state your full order number and product code (SKU number).
Tell us what steps you have already taken to resolve the issue.
3. Provide the item code indicated on the outer packaging.
4. Send a clear photo or video showing the defect(s); these should be taken under good lighting.
NOTE: Photos/videos should ideally be clear and focused, taken under good lighting conditions and from a close to medium distance. This allows us to identify and verify the issue(s). We will always do our very best to help you. Thank you in advance for providing all the information stated above.
Missing item(s), wrong item(s) or incorrect package sent
Please be sure to open the parcel and carefully check the contents before signing for the package.
For any issues, please carefully follow our warranty process to minimise any delays:
- Contact our Support Centre with your order number and the product code (SKU number).
- Please send us a clear picture of the outer packaging, all shipping labels visible, and (if applicable) the item received.
– If there is an item missing, we will resend the missing item/accessory for free within the warranty period.
– If we have shipped the wrong item: we will either refund you in full or dispatch an alternative item (if applicable and available).